There are 3 differences between aluminum sheet AL1050 and AL1060:
1. The purposes of the two are different:
1. The use of aluminum sheet AL1050: 1050 aluminum sheet is often used in daily necessities, lighting appliances, reflectors, decorations, chemical industry containers, heat sinks, signs, namesheets, electrical appliances, stamping parts and other products. In some occasions that require high corrosion resistance and formability, but not high requirements for strength, chemical equipment is its typical application.
2. The use of aluminum sheet AL1060: 1060 aluminum sheet is widely used in products that do not require high strength. Products are often used in signs, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, high-rise and factory wall decoration, kitchen sink, electronic parts, chemical equipment, thin sheet processing parts, deep drawing or spinning concave vessels, welding parts, Heat exchangers, clock surfaces and dials, namesheets, kitchen utensils, decorations, reflectors, etc.
Second, the characteristics of the two are different:
1. Characteristics of aluminum sheet AL1050: industrial pure aluminum has the general characteristics of aluminum, low density, good electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance, good plastic processing performance, and can be processed into sheets, strips, foils and extruded products, etc. Gas welding, argon arc welding, spot welding.
2. Characteristics of aluminum sheet AL1060: 1060 aluminum sheet belongs to industrial pure aluminum, which has high plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, but low strength, heat treatment cannot be strengthened, and machinability is not good; gas welding, hydrogen atom welding and Contact welding, not easy to braze; easy to withstand various pressure processing and extension, bending.
Three, the tensile strength of the two is different:
1. The tensile strength of aluminum sheet AL1050: 60MPa～100MPa.
2. The tensile strength of aluminum sheet AL1060: 110MPa~136MPa.